* 2 tory-focused campaigns that tell the tale of one robotic invasion as well as the strange interferences our hero and his mentor suffer from during their journey through fallen lands.
* Fluid action controls for battles as well as free character control for tight air jumps both of which are needed to overcome the various shooting, platforming and of course, puzzle solving challenges ahead.
* Uniquely designed enemies that force the player to rethink their strategies before each encounter. They can come from the sky, ground or even under ground. If you want to defeat them, you’ve got to choose your weapon wisely.
* More methodical players can use the free and non-sticky cover system by simply combining crouch and aim keys while the more action minded ones can go and run-n-gun their way through hostile territories.
* Various environments from outdoor valleys to underground military bases have come to life thanks to the power of UDK. The levers are fully optimized and hold many challenges and secrets.
* Full voice acting for all characters... excluding our main hero of course. Afterall, he is supposed to be a silent protagonist.